FREE content in this report
Get full access to all Consumer reports for as little as $1.85 a week
- Over 500 reports plus interactive tools and calculators
- Independent advice from NZ's trusted source of information
- Join over 65,000 members who help us get all NZers a fairer deal
Enjoy access to this report for 7 days for $20.00
- Test results for 12 benchtop food mixers priced from $170 to $1500
- Ratings for beating egg whites, mixing cake batter and kneading dough
- Our recommendations for the best mixers in our test
If you're a keen baker, a benchtop food mixer is a solid investment.
Bench mixers make light work of mixing cake batter, kneading dough and beating egg whites at the turn of a dial. So if you’re a keen baker, buying one of these machines is money well spent.
We've tested 12 models priced from $170 to $1500 on a range of kitchen tasks, and explain the features to look for.