FREE content in this report
Get full access to all Consumer reports for as little as $1.85 a week
- Over 500 reports plus interactive tools and calculators
- Independent advice from NZ's trusted source of information
- Join over 65,000 members who help us get all NZers a fairer deal
Enjoy access to this report for 7 days for $10.00
- 8 handheld vacuum cleaners tested, priced from $90 to $400
- Compare performance on carpet, hard floors, pet hair and car boots
- Check the running time and ease of use for all tested models
How good are handheld vacuum cleaners? We tested 8 to find out.
They’re surprisingly good – as long as you use them for what they’re intended. That means cleaning up dirt and spills on hard floors or the surface of carpets, and picking up pet hairs. They're not for getting ingrained dirt out of carpet.
Compare ratings for all 8 cleaners, plus running time and buying tips.