FREE content in this report
Get full access to all Consumer reports for as little as $1.85 a week
- Over 500 reports plus interactive tools and calculators
- Independent advice from NZ's trusted source of information
- Join over 65,000 members who help us get all NZers a fairer deal
Enjoy access to this report for 7 days for $10.00
- Compare test results for 7 centrifugal, 2 cold-press and 1 masticating juicer
- Find out which models produced the best juice and were easiest to use
- Good and bad points for each tested juicer
Make your own fruit and vegetable juice with one of our 10 recommended juicers.
Centrifugal juicers are a standby in many kitchens. But manufacturers of non-centrifugal juicers claim that their machines produce better results. We've tested 16 juicers, including both types, to see how they rated.
We also explain what to look for and how to get the best out of your juicer.