Ngati Porou Fisheries Ltd is recalling its Ahia brand freshly smoked fish products as they may contain listeria.
The products being recalled are:
- Ahia freshly smoked gemfish
- Ahia freshly smoked blue moki
- Ahia freshly smoked hoki
- Ahia freshly smoked salmon
All batches with use-by dates up to and including 15.05.16 are affected.
The products are sold in 200g vacuum-packed plastic trays within Auckland at the following locations:
- Farro Fresh: Grey Lynn, Mt Wellington, North Shore and Epsom
- New World: Victoria Park and Birkenhead
What to do
Check the date marking on the back of the packet. Affected products should not be consumed. If you have consumed these products and have concerns about your health, seek medical advice. Return the products to the retailer for a full refund.
If you have questions, contact Michael Ayton at Ngati Porou Fisheries Ltd on 06 868 1644 or email@example.com.