Alpine brand and No Udder brand coconut yoghurt have been recalled because they contain milk but this isn’t declared on the labels.
The affected products are:
- Alpine brand Coconut Yoghurt, 500g
- Alpine brand Coconut Yoghurt Passionfruit, 500g
- No Udder brand Coconut Yoghurt, 400g
They were sold in plastic containers at the following stores:
- New World Victoria Park, Auckland
- New World Remuera, Auckland
- New World Thorndon, Wellington
- Moore Wilsons, Wellington
- Nosh Stores, Auckland and Mt Maunganui
They have use-by dates up to 11 Jan 2016.
What to do
Customers with a milk allergy or intolerance should not consume these products and return them to the retailer for a full refund. Please call 021 976 478 with any queries.