Britax has recalled its Click & Go receivers for B-Safe infant car seats. The Click & Go receiver mounts can be damaged when used with the B-Safe car seat as a travel system. This could cause your car seat to disconnect from the stroller and fall.
The following products are affected:
- Britax B-Motion Stroller - model numbers 2000010516, 2000010518, 2000012101
- BOB Motion Stroller - model numbers ST36928, ST36929
- Britax Click & Go 3 Wheel Stroller Frame - model number 39626
- Britax Click & Go Receivers for Travel System use (sold separately) - model number 39577
They were sold from November 2011 to 15 February 2017 at:
- Baby On The Move Baby Factory
- Treasured Cargo
- Smiths City
What to do
Stop using your B-Safe infant car seat in the stroller as a travel system.
If you own your stroller contact Britax to arrange a free remedy kit.
If your product was hired, contact the hire company for the fix.
You can keep using your stroller or car seat independently without the car seat attached to the stroller.
For more information, contact Britax on 09 443 0102 between 9.30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.