Charcuterie du Pacifique Sud Limited is recalling specific batches of its L’Authentique brand terrines and rillettes. The products may contain listeria.
The products affected by the recall are:
- L’Authentique brand Provencal Terrine (100g)
- L’Authentique brand Duck & Green Peppercorn Terrine (100g)
- L’Authentique brand Pork Rillettes (100g)
- L’Authentique brand Chicken & Pistachio Terrine (100g)
- L’Authentique brand Bacon & Prune Terrine (100g)
The products were sold in 100g plastic vacuum packages from various retail outlets in Auckland, Tauranga, Hawke’s Bay and Wellington. They have Use By dates of 14 March 2016 and 21 March 2016.
What to do
The affected products should not be consumed. Return the products to your retailer for a full refund.
If you have questions, contact Charcuterie du Pacifique Sud Limited on 09 271 4190.