New World Thorndon is recalling a batch of baked-in-store ciabatta loaves and rolls because it may contain plastic fragments.
The following affected products have a Best Before Date of 02/05/2016:
- Ciabatta rolls (sold as 4 rolls per plastic bag)
- Cheese ciabatta rolls (sold as 4 rolls per plastic bag)
- Tiger ciabatta rolls (sold as 4 rolls per plastic bag)
- Ciabatta rolls (sold individually from the self-serve display cabinet)
- Ciabatta loaves (sold individually in a plastic bag)
The products were sold from New World Thorndon, Wellington only.
What to do
Check the date on the product label. Affected products should not be consumed – return them to New World Thorndon for a full refund.
If you have consumed any of these products and have concerns about your health, seek medical advice.
Contact New World Thorndon on 04 499 9041 with any questions.