New World Rototuna has recalled specific batches of its sausages and lamb rissoles because the products may contain pieces of plastic.
The affected products below have a Best Before date between 04.07.17 and 12.07.17 (inclusive) and were sold at New World Rototuna only:
- Pure Pork Sausages - Rototuna Delight
- Pure Beef Sausages
- Pure Beef Sausages – Rototuna Delight
- Burgundy Beef Handcrafted Beef Sausages
- Handcrafted Beef Sausages – Rototuna Delight
- Blue Cheese Beef Sausages
- Honey, Mint & Rosemary Handcrafted Lamb Sausages
- Bratwurst Handcrafted Pork Sausages
- Smokey Bacon Handcrafted Pork Sausages
- Lamb Rissoles
The products are sold in various weights on clear plastic trays with clear plastic wrapping.
This recall does not affect any other New World Rototuna products.
What to do
Check the date marking for the affected dates above. Affected products should not be consumed. If you have consumed this product and have any concerns about your health, seek medical advice.
Return the affected product to your retailer for a full refund.
For more information, contact New World Rototuna on 07 853 0260.