SRAM and ZIPP have recalled some of their aluminium bicycle hubs. The front hub flanges can fail and could cause a crash.
Affected hubs were sold with certain Cannondale, Jamis, Felt and Specialized bicycles:
- 2010 Slice Hi-Mod SuperX SRAM Red
- 2011 SuperX SRAM RED
- 2013 Slice RS Black Edition
- 2010 Xenith T2
- 2011 Xenith SL
- 2011 Xenith T2
- 2009 AR Team
- 2009 DA
- 2010 AR1 Team
- 2010 DA
- 2010 DA Di2
- 2010 B2 Pro
- 2012 S-Works SHIV DI2 X2
- 2012 S-Works TARMAC SL4 SRAM NEW RED X2
- 2012 S-Works VENGE MCLAREN X2
- 2012 S-Works VENGE DI2 X2
- 2013 S-Works VENGE S-RECORD EPS X2
- 2013 S-Works TARMAC SL4 DI2 X2
What to do
If you have an affected front hub, stop riding your bike. Contact SRAM, ZIPP or your local bicycle dealer for a free replacement.
For more information, contact SRAM, ZIPP or your local bicycle dealer.