Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days
Overall score includes:
Water removal (60%): Rated across a range of temperatures and humidity levels.
Energy efficiency (20%): Based on how much energy each model uses per unit of water removed.
Ease of use (20%): We assessed tank emptying, layout and readability of controls, clarity of instructions, ease of cleaning, and how easy the dehumidifier is to move.
27 Aug 2017, Jan M.
Pretty happy with this product
1. Manual controls are simple to use and not an issue to reset in case of a power cut.
2. Moderately quiet operation.
3. Lack of timer is easily remedied with a $4 plug in wall timer from Bunnings.
5. Same company that produced the top-scoring Suki and presumably simiilar technology.
6. Salesman told me Bunnings do not have any returns of this model.
7. Economical power use
Maybe the water capacity could be greater but no biggie to empty every couple of days.
If I was going to be away for some time, a hole would be drilled in the floor and a 13mm hose attached to the dehumidifier outlet
Yes, I recommend this product.
Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days or become a member from just $12 p/m