Tablet or powder? See which type tops our test.
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
Cardboard and soft plastic
Kaffir lime & lemon
Made in New Zealand
- I think these should be rated top/best due to their environmental credentials;
- Environmentally good, most are not and are quite bad for the environment and grey water they discharge into;
- Wash very well (we can split one in half to use in one of our dish drawers);
- Smell good, and not overly perfumed when they run and after the wash is finished (Fairy, OK on the environmental front, has a very pungent chemical smell);
- Made in NZ (lower carbon footprint, Finish are made overseas and imported).
- Availability, sometimes they are out of stock (probably because they are good)
Yes, I recommend this product.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members