Snapshot: The Stokke Tripp Trapp with Baby Set highchair’s seat height is adjustable, but it isn’t foldable. Is it safe and easy to use?
Join more than 100,000 members today and you’ll get:
- Easy to clean
- Caters for multiple age groups right up to adult
- Secure and safe from an early age
- Extremely well designed and beautiful quality
- Designed with sustainability in mind in terms of long term usage and quality build
- Fits in visually with the rest of your decor and doesn't scream "I'm an ugly baby chair!"
- Now been through 2 kids with it, no impact to the product, just some paint scratches and rubbing.
- Secure even without feet extensions. In fact not sure why they have them... I guess again a legal thing. We never installed them.
- To adjust seat and foot platforms it's not quite "quick release and move". You have to undo 2 allen keys bolts, slide them out and slot them into the next rung. Personally I found this easy and you only have to do it every year or so as they grow, but I'd imagine it could annoy some people, or if you were switching from one sized kid to another regularly.
- Forget the straps, they're fiddly and we found completely unnecessary; it's secure enough as is we found. I think this is probably a legal/ "make paranoid parents feel easy" marketing step.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Thanks for requesting to reset your password. We've sent you an email with instructions on what you need to do. If you haven't received the email within the next five minutes please call us on 0800 266 786.
Not a member yet? Avoid expensive mistakes and join more than 80,000 other savvy consumers making smart decisions.