Laundry Liquid 3 in 1 UltraPower Citrus Fresh
Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
No obvious good points.
- Poor at removing everyday grime.
- Poor at removing collar and cuff grime.
- Terrible at removing grass stains.
- Poor at removing olive oil stains.
- Poor at removing blood stains.
- Poor at removing engine oil stains.
- Poor at removing tomato stains.
- Washes per pack
- Packaging assessment
- Environmental assessment
- Avg price
- Cost per wash
- Pack size
- Packaging type
- Country of origin
- Has enzymes
- Has optical brighteners
- Low or no phosphate claim
- Safe for septic tanks claim
- Grey water safe claim
Environmental Choice, Toitū Enviromark Diamond, B Certified Corporation, CarboNZero certified.
made in NZ
Apparently not cleaning as well as I thought, however we're a 'clean' bunch, without sports gear/grubby work gear to really test it out.
I wish this comparison allowed for further filters though, as I shop trying to balance effectiveness with NZ made and environmentally friendly as filters.
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members