Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
- Excellent at removing collar and cuff grime.
- Good at removing grass stains.
- Good at removing blood stains.
- Good at removing tomato stains.
- Poor at removing everyday grime.
- Poor at removing olive oil stains.
- Poor at removing make-up stains.
- Terrible at removing ice cream stains.
- Poor at removing baby food stains.
- Poor at removing engine oil stains.
- Washes per pack not stated.
- Washes per pack
- Packaging assessment
- Environmental assessment
- Avg price
- Cost per wash
Washes per pack not stated
- Pack size
- Packaging type
- Country of origin
- Has enzymes
- Has optical brighteners
- Low or no phosphate claim
- Safe for septic tanks claim
- Grey water safe claim
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members