Water only (no detergent)
Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
- 30Everyday grime
- 35Collar & cuff grime
- 30Olive oil
- 40Chocolate ice cream
- 43Baby food
- 20Motor oil
- OK at removing tomato stains.
- Poor at removing everyday grime.
- Poor at removing collar and cuff stains.
- Just OK at removing grass stains.
- Poor at removing olive oil stains.
- Poor at removing make-up stains.
- Poor at removing chocolate ice cream stains.
- Poor at removing baby food stains.
- Extremely poor at removing motor oil stains.
- Extremely poor at removing blood stains.
- Avg price
- Cost per 100ml/g
- Price surveyed
- Powder or liquid
- Pack size (g/ml)
- Active ingredients listed
- Chlorine bleach free claim
- Colour safe claim
- Antibacterial claim
- Septic safe claim
- Is packaging recyclable?
- Biodegradable claim
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members
We also tested
Not found what you want?
We've tested 23 other laundry stain removers.