Unlock all of Consumer from just $12 a month
Overall score includes:
Cooking performance (70%)
The cooking performance score is based on defrosting, cooking and reheating.
Ease of use (30%)
The ease of use score assesses ease of using controls, ease of cleaning, and visibility through the door during cooking.
Avg prices are from a September 2018 survey (combination models) and November 2017 survey (standard/standard with grill models).
Running costs ($/year) are evaluated on reheating a plated meal once a day (with electricity costs at 26¢/kWh).
31 Jan 2018, Paul M.
Product use: 6 months or more
- Even cooking
- Light failed after 6 months
- Very noisy during and after cooking
- poorly designed turntable often unstable
- Smoked and caught on fire after 3rd year
- Poor timer tool can't set 5-second intervals only 10
Had Panasonic previously build quality was way better and microwave would last 6-10 years+ not anymore.
No, this product has too many drawbacks.