Do you really need to fork out for both?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
Our assessment is based on how well the cleaners perform at removing greasy dirt from a ceramic tile with a mechanical arm. Cleanliness is assessed by measuring reflectance before and after cleaning. The test is repeated 8 times and the results averaged.
Find out more about how we test surface cleaners.
All hard household surfaces, including benchtops, appliances & walls.
Do not apply to porous, cracked, non-glazed or unsealed surfaces, natural marble, terrazzo, aluminium. Not recommended for use on polished, varnished or lacquered surfaces.
- Kiwi business, products manufactured in NZ.
- Cruelty Free
- All packaging is recyclable.
- Laundry boxes made from 95% recycled materials.
- Bottles made from sugar plastic which is sustainable, renewable source and it actually removes carbon from our atmoshere. Sugarcane husks generate bio-electricity in the factory that makes the sugar plastic, making the production process even more sustainable.
- Safer Ingredients
- GE Free
- Certified CarboNZero Factory in Auckland.
$$$ but in the end if it cost more to keep this business in NZ I'm willing to pay and support local (national)
Yes, I recommend this product.