Join more than 100,000 members today and you’ll get:
Ease of use takes into account: installation, configuration and normal day-to-day use of the software as well as clarity/simplicity of the user interface. We also look at the user help such as guidance, help menu and options and updating the software.
System impact includes assessment of the software’s use of disk space and memory plus its effect on boot time and on common tasks such as program launch and use, file use, copying and conversion.
18 Mar 2017, Jimy
Product use: 6 months or more
- Personally I found it ease to use
- Haven't found it slows down systems at all
- Seems to cover all virus and malware functionality
- Great visual feedback on desktop on status and updates
- Administering multiple school computers/ devices from one admin account is great
- I like the ability to, if devices are stolen or compromised, erase them remotely
- Can schedule scans from admin account and locate devices if needed
- Good discounts if you subscribe to their emails, but you have to wait
- No NZ support, all through the USA it seems
Yes, I recommend this product.
This information is available to Consumer members only.