Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days
Overall score includes:
Hard floor cleaning: 10%
Corners and edges: 15%
Pet hair: 15%
Ease of use: 30%
Price is from a March 2018 survey.
04 May 2018, Scott M.
Product use: 1 - 3 months
* Power head works well - gets out pet hair and also very useful at straightening the tassels at the edges of our carpet mats.
* Charger stops charging when battery is full.
* Storage stand thing is good.
* Ergonomically great to use.
* It would be no good at regular full vacuums (see cons below), but based on its very low price compared with alternative stick vacuums, it's an excellent option for quick tidy-ups in between regular full vacuums.
* Only any good when the power head is working - ie if using it without the power head as a hand-held vacuum, it sucks. Or, more to the point, it doesn't suck at all...!
* As Consumer says, it's terrible at edges and corners.
* As Consumer also says, the dust receptacle is somewhat miniscule.
* It would be no good at regular full vacuums due to the cons noted above.
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days or become a member from just $12 p/m