Join more than 100,000 members today and you’ll get:
Overall score includes:
Carpet cleaning: 40%.
Corners and edges: 15%.
Pet-hair removal: 15%.
Ease of use: 30%. Assessed head movement, versatility around low furniture, tools and general versatility, mobility, ease of removing dustbin, and ease of using the controls.
Carpet cleaning, corners and edges, and pet-hair removal are tested using the power or turbo head (where supplied).
03 Jan 2018, Diane L.
Product use: 1 month or less
- corded = good running use
- great attachments - I mainly brought this upright vacuum to vacuum dust on tables and for an everyday light carpet vacuum
- washable filter :)
- canister is a decent size
- heavy on your arm and you get sore wrist after using it for a while
- awkward to manoeuvre to vacuum in tight places, e.g. between furniture
- no HEPA filter
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
This information is available to Consumer members only.