15nov advisory service hero2 default

Consumer Advice Line


Choose what’s right for you with confidence

Join today and get instant access to all test results and research.

Got a consumer issue?

We can provide expert advice if you’ve got a problem with a faulty product, received shoddy service or been misled by a retailer.

Our Consumer Advice Line is available to help members with any consumer-related issues. The hours are 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday.

Our expert advisers can explain your rights and help you resolve problems with a retailer or service provider. If you don’t have any rights under consumer law, we’ll explain why.

Phone: 0800 266 786
Email: info@consumer.org.nz
Or use our online form.
Hours: 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday

Please note: the Consumer Advice Line is not available to those with a Digital Pass or Business account. You need to be a member to access our advice line. Join here.

Promo default

Need our help?

Our Consumer Advice Line is available to assist paying members with any consumer-related issue and non-paying members with issues regarding a Consumer Trusted business.

Get advice