Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
- Good at removing blood stains.
- Poor at removing everyday grime.
- Terrible at removing olive oil stains.
- Terrible at removing make-up stains.
- Terrible at removing ice cream stains.
- Terrible at removing baby food stains.
- Terrible at removing engine oil stains.
- Washes per pack not stated.
- Washes per pack
- Packaging assessment
- Environmental assessment
- Avg price
- Cost per wash
Washes per pack not stated
- Pack size
- Packaging type
- Country of origin
- Has enzymes
- Has optical brighteners
- Low or no phosphate claim
- Safe for septic tanks claim
- Grey water safe claim
Fab Laundry Powder
I have used it for years. It is not owned by Unilever. It states it is biodegradable which is good for septic tank systems. It states to dissolve in water, which I do every time. It washes everything clean. I do add Handy Andy to the heavy duty wash, but no laundry product cleans mens work clothes spotless. I use less than recommended with good results. The price is good.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members