Prices are what we paid per battery.
The Maxlife 01 Alkaline battery is a good performer in most situations. Its best use is in low-to-moderate drain devices such as torches, gaming controllers, radios and TV remotes. It has an average shelf life.
- 80Performance (low-drain)
- 51Performance (high-drain)
- 75Energy (low-drain)
- 46Energy (high-drain)
- Good low-drain performance.
- Good low-drain endurance.
- Good low-drain energy.
- Poor high-drain energy.
- Price ($)
- Time to fully discharge (low-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Time to fully discharge (high-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Expected shelf life
Available at Mitre 10, PB Tech, OfficeMax, Office Products Depot.
Reasonable capacity, economic
I concur with other reviews, casing corrodes very rapidly compared to most other brands and can cause damage unexpectedly quickly.
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members
We also tested
Not found what you want?
We've tested 12 other batteries.