Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
- Good at removing collar and cuff grime.
- Good at removing make-up stains.
- Good at removing ice cream stains.
- Good at removing baby food stains.
- Good at removing engine oil stains.
- Poor at removing blood stains.
- Washes per pack
- Packaging assessment
- Environmental assessment
- Avg price
- Cost per wash
- Pack size
- Packaging type
- Country of origin
- Has enzymes
- Has optical brighteners
- Low or no phosphate claim
- Safe for septic tanks claim
- Grey water safe claim
One of the cheaper brands available.
Removes some blood stains from clothing/bedding so long as it's not too old.
Doesn't remove grease/grime from clothing as stated.
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members