Prices are what we paid per battery.
The Anko Carbon Zinc is the least expensive battery we tested, but we don't recommend any carbon zinc batteries because alkaline and lithium perform considerably better. The Anko Carbon Zinc performs terribly across the board in comparison, and it has the shortest shelf life of all the batteries in our test.
- 24Performance (low-drain)
- 13Performance (high-drain)
- 22Energy (low-drain)
- 11Energy (high-drain)
- Very inexpensive.
- Terrible low- and high-drain performance.
- Terrible low- and high-drain endurance.
- Terrible low- and high-drain energy.
- Terrible shelf life.
- Price ($)
- Time to fully discharge (low-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Time to fully discharge (high-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Expected shelf life
Exclusive to Kmart.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members
We also tested
Not found what you want?
We've tested 12 other batteries.