Prices are what we paid per battery.
The Energizer Ultimate Lithium is the top performer of all the batteries we tested. It's an excellent all-round battery that's ideal for high-drain devices and it has an excellent shelf life. Being lithium, it's a good choice for cold weather use. But it's very expensive.
- 88Performance (low-drain)
- 90Performance (high-drain)
- 90Energy (low-drain)
- 90Energy (high-drain)
- Excellent high-drain performance.
- Good low-drain performance.
- Excellent high-drain endurance.
- Good low-drain endurance.
- Excellent low- and high-drain energy.
- Excellent shelf life.
- Very expensive.
- Price ($)
- Time to fully discharge (low-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Time to fully discharge (high-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Expected shelf life
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members
We also tested
Not found what you want?
We've tested 12 other batteries.