Prices are what we paid per battery.
The Varta Longlife is suited to low-to-moderate drain devices such as torches, gaming controllers, radios and TV remotes, and it as a good shelf life. However, there are several better performing alkaline batteries.
- 77Performance (low-drain)
- 47Performance (high-drain)
- 72Energy (low-drain)
- 42Energy (high-drain)
- Good low-drain performance.
- Good low-drain endurance.
- Good low-drain energy.
- Good shelf life.
- Poor high-drain performance.
- Poor high-drain energy.
- Price ($)
- Time to fully discharge (low-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Time to fully discharge (high-drain) (hrs:mins)
- Expected shelf life
Available at Bunnings and online.
Bulk pack Price:Performance ratio good
Lasts almost as long as any and price good. None have leaked in use
Were made in Germany.. now made in China. My experience is re German manufactured batteries. Hence my maybe recommendation.
Maybe, it depends on what you're after.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members
We also tested
Not found what you want?
We've tested 12 other disposable aa batteries.