Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days
Our test is based on the standard AS/NZS 2040:1998, and was completed using machines filled with 3.5kg loads.
Overall score includes:
Dirt removal (50%): Calculated according to a formula in the standard, which reduces the score in proportion to the variability of dirt removal over a range of test swatches in the wash load.
Water efficiency (10%): Based on the amount of water used in the whole cycle, per kg of clothes.
Rinse performance (20%): Based on the amount of detergent residues after rinsing.
Spin efficiency (10%): Calculated from the amount of water remaining (per kg) in the damp clothes.
Gentleness (10%): Calculated from the amount of wear on easily frayed squares of cloth.
09 Jun 2018, Matthew C.
Product use: 3 - 6 months
- Takes a huge load.
- incredibly quiet, even spinning at top speed.
- way faster than our old front loader.
- can choose water temp and number of rinses.
- 1400 spin speed means clothes are practically dry when they come out.
- can add items after load has started. Actually haven’t had to do this yet but I know I’ll be grateful when I do!
- Expensive (but worth it)
- on some cycles it won’t let you choose water temp or spin speed.
- weighs a ton so not easy to move around
- plays a really long electronic tune when it’s finished cycle and it’s either that or no alert sound at all.
- Is WiFi capable - might be a pro for some people but I find it odd and slightly creepy. Needless to say we haven’t enabled it!
Yes, I recommend this product.
Unlock all of Consumer from just $7 for 7 days or become a member from just $12 p/m