10apr bankruptcy hero
Research report
31 March 2014


Your rights and obligations if you’re declared bankrupt.

Member comments

Get access to comment

Previous member
10 Aug 2016
Bankruptcy information

are the details in this article still current?

Previous member
18 Aug 2016
re: Bankruptcy information

Hi Glenys, we're about to update this with new info - shouldn't be far off.
Consumer NZ staff.