Why is this free?
We’re dedicated to getting NZ consumers a fairer deal. We provide as much information as we can for free but we rely primarily on membership and donations to fund our work. You can help by becoming a Consumer member or making a donation. We’ll use your contribution to investigate consumer issues and work for positive change.
- Excellent at removing everyday grime.
- Excellent at removing collar and cuff grime.
- Excellent at removing grass stains.
- Excellent at removing olive oil stains.
- Good at removing ice cream stains.
- Excellent at removing baby food stains.
- Excellent at removing engine oil stains.
- Excellent at removing tomato stains.
- Washes per pack not stated.
- Washes per pack
- Packaging assessment
- Environmental assessment
- Avg price
- Cost per wash
Washes per pack not stated
- Pack size
- Packaging type
- Country of origin
- Has enzymes
- Has optical brighteners
- Low or no phosphate claim
- Safe for septic tanks claim
- Grey water safe claim
Does a great job. Don’t need to use as much as stated to get good results. This applies to both top loader and front loader. Putting a small amount in prewash does give brilliant results on tougher stains. I like the smell.
Price - but I only buy on special. I get frustrated when emptying the box into my glass container, and the powder gets caught in the outer casing and spills everywhere.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Have you used this product? Share your opinion with Consumer members